Tuesday 20 August 2013

Make Sunday's special

Wow!

So, the day before yesterday was the third Make Sunday's Special event. It was a great success for me!

I had my little stall at the top of Corn Street opposite the registers office.

(Photo taken by Snappy Andy)

Lately I've spent a lot of time working on the business, developing the jewellery side of things. I made the decision to officially drop the other aspects of the business barring my illustrated (and upcycled) home-ware for the time being. I think being more focused on one area will be beneficial to my business overall.


I've also started to draw not only birds, but underwater creatures like this octopus. So far you can also snag your self squids, jellyfish and angel fish!



The birds are still going strong, now featuring chickens! I'm also taking commissions so please get in touch!

I'll be at the next Make Sunday's Special event on the 29th September. Although, this is the last market I have planned so far! Please feel free to make suggestions for shops or markets where you think my jewellery (and home-ware) would go down well!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe, I love the octopus, I will have to check out your other underwater creations. I'm glad the event went so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...